Curious About High Efficiency HVAC System Benefits?
Our Experts Discuss Why You Need a High-Efficiency HVAC System
There are a few priorities homeowners have when it comes to keeping their home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They want their HVAC system to be efficient, quiet, and cost-effective long-term. There are several benefits to installing a high-efficiency HVAC system in your home today, including temperature consistency, filtered air, increased home value, lower energy costs, and less noise coming from the units. Our HVAC experts at JR Hobbs understand technological changes in the industry and the importance of exchanging your old system for a new, high-efficient one.
Why Should I Get a High-Efficiency HVAC System Installed?
Lowering energy costs is important to most homeowners today. Because technology has advanced so much in the past few decades and HVAC systems are more efficient than ever before, you might be considering the switch. Not only are older HVAC systems less efficient, but they are loud, inconsistent, and costly. Below, we will go over some of the most beneficial aspects of installing a high-efficiency HVAC system in your home and how the expert technicians at JR Hobbs can make your HVAC dreams come true.
- Filtered Air for a Fresher Home – The quality of the air in your home is important for the health and safety of everyone living in it. From dust, pollen, dander, and mold to undesirable odors and chemical vapors, the air indoors can carry all sorts of unwanted contaminants. Today’s high efficiency HVAC systems are paired with air filtration system technology to ensure the air inside your home is more pure and free of allergens, as well as virus-sized particles. This is perfect for anyone who suffers from allergies, or simply wants the air they breathe to be as clean as possible.
- Lower Energy Costs – One of the most desirable aspects of installing a high-efficiency HVAC system is the decrease in energy costs. Energy bills are typically higher in the summer and winter when the unit is running more, but you can cut those costs significantly by installing a high-efficient system that doesn’t have to work as hard to keep temperatures inside the home consistent.
- Noise – If you have an older system, you’re probably used to hearing it kick on and off throughout the year. Most older AC units and furnaces are loud when they’re running, but the noise is drastically decreased when you install a high-efficiency HVAC system. The systems today are engineered to minimize the sound of the units kicking on and off. We use sound-dampening insulation to absorb any excess noise so you can be sure your system will be operating at a minimum noise level.
- Consistent Heating & Cooling – If you have an older HVAC system, you’re probably used to feeling a blast of cool air when the AC unit kicks on or a wave of heat when the furnace turns on. High-efficiency HVAC systems today are engineered to provide consistently cool or warm air throughout your home, so you’re as comfortable as possible. Your home’s ideal temperature and humidity level can be maintained with the precision accuracy of a high-efficiency HVAC system.
- Increased Resale Value – Any time you do renovations to your home you increase the resale value of the property. The same goes with installing a new HVAC system. Homes with old HVAC systems are less desirable to potential buyers, so installing a new, high-efficient one will give your home the leading on the market.
Why Choose JR Hobbs for High-Efficiency HVAC Installation?
Our team of expert HVAC technicians has been providing reliable, high-quality service to commercial and residential HVAC clients for more than 45 years in the industry. We give honest, upfront estimates and respect your home and property during the installation process. You can count on the team of experts at JR Hobbs to diagnose problems, provide repairs, and perform complete maintenance services on your HVAC system. Call us today for an appointment!