Commercial HVAC Installation in Atlanta, GA
J.R. Hobbs Co. for All Your Commercial HVAC Installation Needs
If you’re looking for quality commercial HVAC installation in the Atlanta, GA area, put your trust in J.R. Hobbs Co.! We are well known for our high-quality installations and are backed by a professional team of industry experts who have the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure the job is done correctly the first time. For over four decades, we have performed just about every type of commercial HVAC installation, servicing educational facilities, government and healthcare buildings, hotels, industrial complexes, commercial buildings, churches, and more! We are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency, Leeds, and EarthCraft Multifamily, and our factory-trained technicians are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and ready to take on your commercial installation needs.
Things to Consider for Your Commercial HVAC Installation
At J.R. Hobbs Co., we understand that a new HVAC system is a significant investment. Therefore, we make sure each of our installation services are top notch to ensure you’ll be more than satisfied with our work. After all, installations are our specialty! Our team will work with you and keep you updated throughout our installation process so you’re never in the dark. Some things we urge you to consider before and during the installation process include:
- Available space – Having enough space to run the needed ductwork of your chosen system is the first priority of commercial HVAC installation. Many things can affect available space, such as walls, ceilings, light fixtures, communication systems, and sprinkler system piping. The specific layout of your commercial space will determine what your system will need to comprise.
- Costs – J.R. Hobbs Co. Atlanta is always willing to work within your budget when buying a commercial HVAC system. Many business owners tend to opt for a cheaper system, but what they don’t realize is they are investing in a system with a shorter lifespan, lower efficiency level, and inability to sufficiently cool its space. Installation costs are also a huge factor, as height and the complexity of the HVAC system you choose for your building will inevitably determine the final price.
- Air friction loss – It is crucial to choose a duct shape and size that reduces the amount of air friction loss. We typically recommend round ductwork that is directly routed, as it allows for minimal air friction loss compared to other installation techniques.
- Noise level – Undersized systems as well as loose-fitting ductwork can increase the noise level of your HVAC’s operation. We will help make sure that you get a system that correctly fits your commercial building, and that all your parts are the proper size for your chosen system.
- System size – Finding a system that is the right fit for your commercial space is very important. A system that is too small will need to run continuously to keep your commercial building cool, while a system that is too large will cool your building too quickly, thus messing with its ability to dehumidify the air adequately. We will help assess your heating and cooling needs to determine a system that has the functioning capacity to meet those needs effectively.
- Code requirements – The seasoned professionals at J.R. Hobbs Co. are in compliance with all federal and local codes to make sure you, your employees, clients, and business are safe.
Our experts will complete your commercial HVAC installation in a way that ensures proper system balance along with maximum comfort, energy savings, and a substantial return on your investment.
Local Technicians, You Can Trust
As a BBB-accredited business, we take our integrity and professionalism very seriously. If you’re located in Atlanta, GA and looking for a technician you can trust with all your specific commercial HVAC installation needs, you can depend on J.R. Hobbs Co. Atlanta to get the job done right the first time. Our team has installed thousands of HVAC systems from leading manufacturers like:
- American Standard
Additionally, we can provide fast and flexible scheduling, emergency services, and residential service calls for only $35. We also offer industry-leading warranties, including a 10-year parts warranty on all new systems as well as exceptional labor warranties ranging from one to 10 years, depending on the model. If you are ready to replace your worn-out HVAC system with a newer, more efficient model, rely on the professionals at J.R. Hobbs Co. to give you the best services in the Atlanta Metro area. Contact us today to learn more about our stellar commercial HVAC installation services or request an appointment online to set up a meeting with a few clicks!
Your HVAC Specialist
- In Business Since 1971
- Honest Upfront Estimates
- Fast & Flexible Scheduling
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Emergency Service Available
- $35 Residential Service Calls