Multi-Family Unit HVAC
Accomplished & Helpful HVAC Technicians
If you have a multi-family HVAC need, our tem at JR Hobbs is prepared to help you with it. We have extensive experience working on apartment complexes, senior living and assisted living communities, , variable refrigerant flow projects and student housing. We install more than 13,000 of these types of units annually. Whether you represent a building owner or a contractor who is looking for mechanical contractor services, we would love to provide you with our superior industry expertise.
We can assist you with many crucial components, including:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Design build
- Value engineering design work
- Rehab work
- Preconstruction functions
When you are balancing a fast-paced schedule, a tight budget, and rigid space restrictions, you can count on our factory trained technicians to come through on your full build or remodel. For a service estimate on your project, call the office of JR Hobbs at (770) 963-2600 today
Any reasonably competent HeatingHVAC contractor is capable of reading plans, following specifications and installing systems. Talent however, allows us to bring more to the table—with the ability to identify mechanical system and plan enhancements, improve overall project performance and enable cost savings without compromising quality. Talent can also mitigate potential issues before they occur and help avoid expensive change orders and problems or worse.
While skills are taught and experience is earned, talent is inherent in the make-up and character of the people we attract and hire. At J. R. Hobbs, we seek and hire talented people who possess:
- An innate ability to think differently and view things from multiple perspectives
- The ability and desire to solve complex problems
- A penchant for accuracy and precision
- Great communication skills
- A Forward thinking ability for looking and planning ahead
- A positive attitude and the integrity to always do what’s right.
We support our talent with training and resources. We create a workplace environment where individuals are encouraged to apply their skills and talents and collaborate to maximize individual contributions to optimize project outcomes.
Exceptional talent is what sets J.R. Hobbs apart from other mechanical contractors.
Contractor Licenses and Certifications
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
We have a fully equipped and certified team of field technicians.
Mechanical Contractor Education & Training
The knowledge and skills of our talent is reflected in the integrity of our work. It’s why we support training and education programs and invest in well-educated and skilled individuals in HVAC and other related trades. That includes skilled trade certifications, licenses, and training in the most current technologies, processes and practices in the industry with a thorough knowledge of mechanical systems standards and codes.
Our Contractor Safety Policies
We believe the commitment we make to help ensure safe workplace practices and safe workplace and jobsite environments are another way we demonstrate integrity at work. The safety of our work force and everyone on the jobsite is our highest priority. Supporting our commitment to maintaining a safe, healthy and drug-free environment, our safety education, practices, and compliance programs include:
- J.R. Hobbs’ Comprehensive Safety Manual Employees are issued their own individual, comprehensive safety manual that must accompany him or her at all times.
- 3E Company Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) J.R. Hobbs is contracted with 3E Company, a global provider of chemical and hazardous material regulatory and compliance information. Every member of our team has 24-7-365 toll-free telephone access to the 3E’s HazMat Center to obtain Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Hazard Communication Procedures Our hazard communications procedures include continual employee training for safe handling and usage of hazardous materials encountered in the workplace.
- J.R. Hobbs 100% Hard Hat Policy We enforce our Hard Hat Policy requiring 100% mandatory compliance at all times—no exceptions.
- Substance Abuse Policy J.R. Hobbs follows a stringent substance abuse program that includes pre-employment screening and on-going random testing for alcohol and illegal and controlled.
Your HVAC Specialist
- In Business Since 1971
- Honest Upfront Estimates
- Fast & Flexible Scheduling
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Emergency Service Available
- $35 Residential Service Calls