Your HVAC Specialist
- In Business Since 1971
- Honest Upfront Estimates
- Fast & Flexible Scheduling
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Emergency Service Available
- $35 Residential Service Calls
Commercial Air Conditioning Service in Atlanta
Are you experiencing trouble with your heating, air conditioning, or ventilation system? Uncomfortable temperatures can be more than just a nuisance, especially when summer heat soars and the home becomes dangerously hot. That’s why it’s important to have your HVAC system in good working order all year ’round, so you’re able to stay comfortable no matter what’s happening outside.
At JR Hobbs, you’ll find all the HVAC services you need to maintain the perfect indoor temperature, as well as the most proficient, factory-trained technicians to work on your house, multi-family, or commercial property. From residential heating repairs to commercial air conditioning service, you won’t need to turn anywhere else.
With more than 45 years of experience in this industry, we are the mechanical HVAC contractor you can count on to get the job done right. For an honest, upfront service estimate, call our office at (770) 888-1000 today!
Professional HVAC services at JR Hobbs
No matter the size of your home or commercial property, the heating and cooling experts at JR Hobbs are licensed and certified to repair, install, and perform maintenance on your HVAC system. We happily service single-family homes, multi-family units, and businesses.
Our wide range of mechanical contracting services includes:
- AC Repair:We offer 24/7 emergency AC repairs to ensure your air conditioning unit is in shape to keep your family, employees, and/or customers comfortable. Our technicians have a reputation for quick diagnoses and fast repairs!
- Furnace Repair: No heat? Weird banging noises? Thermostat issues? Call in our furnace repair professionals! We arrive promptly, inspect your furnace, and quote you a fair price for the repairs needed. We’re always prepared, so you’re likely to have your furnace up and running in no time at all.
- Maintenance: Avoid having to contact us for emergency repairs. Schedule an HVAC maintenance appointment for air filter replacements, electrical inspection, refrigerant line inspection, efficiency test, and more. We’ll have your system functioning at optimal performance to save you money on energy bills!
- HVAC Installation:Time for a new heating or air conditioning installation? We are EPA, Leeds, and EarthCraft Multifamily certified. Your new HVAC system will not only keep your home or business at the perfect temperature, but will save you money on energy costs—and help protect the environment, too. Let us help you determine the best HVAC solution for your needs.
- Indoor Air Quality:Ensure the air quality of your home or business is safe. Speak with us about eliminating pollen, pet dander, dirt, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, and mold from circulating in the air you breathe. We have an air filtration system to fit any need or budget.
- Maintenance Plans:Enroll in our biannual maintenance program and receive replacement and repair discounts, priority service, and extended labor warranties.
As a BBB-accredited business, we take our integrity and professionalism seriously. Whether you are looking for a technician who can install, maintain, repair, alter, or design an HVAC system, you can depend on us to meet your specific needs. Additionally, we are able to provide fast and flexible scheduling, emergency services, and residential service calls for only $35.
When should you call or make an appointment with our HVAC specialists?There are several reasons you should make an appointment with our team besides when your system isn’t working. Warning signs or issues that can be addressed to improve the efficiency of your system include:
- Increasing utility bills—without any change in how you use your HVAC system
- An HVAC system over 10 years old—newer models are much more energy efficient and worth the investment
- Your AC unit’s SEER rating—if it’s is below 13, you need an upgrade
- Poor air flow or uneven cooling
- Weird noise or strange smells
Fully licensed and certified HVAC techniciansYou can count on JR Hobbs to get the job done right. We are EPA, Leeds, and EarthCraft Multifamily certified. We’re licensed to perform multi-family work in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Virginia, and residential and commercial work across the Atlanta, GA, area. We strive to remain on the cutting edge of technologies and industry practices and are always up to date with mechanical system standards and codes. If you need a new HVAC system, repairs, or maintenance, give us a call at (770) 888-1000.